BlueCat® is the first, largest & most widely recommended licensed manufacturer of AdBlue® in Ireland
Setting the ‘standard’ in Ireland that others follow.
- AdBlue® solution (Urea and water) reduces harmful emissions from diesel engines using SCR technology in On Highway, Off Highway, Passenger Cars and other forms of diesel engines.
- BlueCat® AdBlue® is manufactured to ISO22241 standards in Ireland, UK and Australia under VDA Licence using only the highest quality Automotive Grade Urea and de-ionised Water.
- BlueCat® has a wide variety of dispensing systems made especially for AdBlue®.
- BlueCat® is the registered trademark of Brockley Group.
- AdBlue® is the registered trademark of Verband der Automobilindustrie (VDA).
- BlueCat® outline why only licensed AdBlue® will do!
- BlueCat Ireland now stock the Horn Tecalemit Hornet W85H Inox IBC pump range
- Minister Bruton opens Brockley Group’s “innovative” Cleantech BlueCat AdBlue® facility
- Bell Equipment, leading manufacturer of heavy off road equipment choose BlueCat to supply their AdBlue® in the UK.
- BlueCat®, ‘The AdBlue® solutions provider’ is now available down under, making it easier for Australians to source reliable, quality product.
- AdBlue® mis-fuel cap removes costly mistakes of contamination AdBlue® tanks.
- BlueCat make key appointment for Irish business